Diagnosing Dry Eyes
Because dry eye symptoms can be very subtle, patients can go undiagnosed or undertreated. Dr. Sandra Cremers, a board-certified ophthalmologist and an accomplished leader in the treatment of Dry Eye, will work with you and your individual needs to develop a customized diagnostic and treatment plan to ensure successful results.
Dr. Cremers uses a multi-faceted approach to diagnosing dry eye syndrome. We combine your self-assessment, physician administered testing with our state-of-the art diagnostic technology to determine the cause, severity, and best treatment protocol for your dry eye condition. Your diagnostic process may include:
- SPEED™ Dry Eye Questionnaire
- Tear osmolarity testing (TearLab)
- Inflammation Testing (InflammaDry)
- Corneal Topography
- Lipid layer testing (LipiView)
- Blinking pattern evaluation (LipiView)
- In-office allergy testing if allergies are suspected
- In-office testing for Sjogren’s syndrome, if indicated
- Laboratory blood testing
You don’t have to suffer with constant eye irritation. Let our dry eye specialist, Dr. Sandra Cremers assess your condition and recommend the appropriate treatment.